Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hitscherhof Kürbisfest ~2014

This is one of our favorite fest's in the area! This is our third year attending the Kürbisfest (here is one of my older post's about it) and was excited to bring Rand who was a little bit older and might enjoy some of the festivities going on.

The farm is about a 30 minutes drive from RAB and I recommend going early because it gets very busy. This year we carried Rand in his red wagon and not only did he enjoy it, everyone got a kick out of it!

Do not forget to try all the delicious food they have! Pumpkin soup, pumpkin bracts, pumpkin wine... so many yummy things!










"I want that one!"

The vendors here have some interesting things. I always love to walk about the decorated booths and try samples of homemade jams and honey. One of my favorite vendors is a honey vendor that has the most amazing vanilla, acai honey. I made sure to stock up this year!

Rand dressing up the pumpkin with his hat

my little pumpkin in his red wagon

No comments:

Post a Comment