Monday, October 21, 2013

Lederhosen & Dirndl onesies



Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a SAHM but I do miss earning a paycheck. I have contiplated working from home but living in Germany has its limitations. I decided my best option is to make something and sell it to people in the area so I needed to find something that people would want to buy. 

While this all was going on in my head I was being tempted to buy a lederhosen for my son. The problem was I did not want to spend over 150€ on an outfit that would get spit up and poop all over, plus only fit him for a month, That is where the idea of making lederhosen onesies came from. I made a few and sold them to some moms in the area and shortly heard lots of feedback saying to make girl ones, so I did. I had so much fun making little onesie dirndls I decided to start selling them at craft fairs, Facebook and on Etsy.











2 comments:

  1. The best quality fabric in the market specially made for a comfortable fit at a summer party! This dirndl dress with embroidered bodice is simply fantastic and feminine. The Bavarian style embroidery intricately decorates the bodice.

    Visit us our Store : https://www.lederhosenwears.com/lederhosen

    #lederhosen#lederhosen for sale#authentic lederhosen#dirndl dress#german lederhosen#german costumes#womens lederhosen#Oktoberfest costumes#german dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice information .
    Online shopping for German Traditional Costumes from a great selection at German Clothing Store, German jewelry,oktoberfest clothing Available at german Bavarian : http://germanbavarian.com/

    ReplyDelete