Friday, September 27, 2013

DIY foam wreaths

When I am out and about and see cute stuff I think "Oh thats cute... I could totally make that". Well, this is one of those things. I love wreaths but honestly, they are just a bit to pricey for me, especially because I like to change them up every few weeks. 

These wreaths are pretty simple to make. All you need is a foam ring, some fabric and glue. 

This wreath is made from some vintage fabric I had in stock and the rosettes I 
made from scrap fabric. 


This wreath I made with some fall colored plaid fabric I also had in stock. I cut it into strips about 2 inches wide and sewed the ends together. I wrapped it around the foam and tucked the end in along with gluing it in place. The flowers I made from felt and 
glue those in place too.


No comments:

Post a Comment